Standards for Pressurised devices
STCN is certified ISO 9001 and MASE (HSE) and meets the different requirements of European standards, French CODAP, CODETI and CODRES standards and the US equivalents known as the ASME standards – EN ISO 15614-1.
For more information on European construction standards Click here!
- CODAP Divisions 1 & 2: French construction code for pressurised devices (pressurised containers)
- CODETI Division 1: French construction code for industrial or factory piping
- CODETI Division 2: French construction code for pipelines
- CODETI Division 3: French construction code for forced circulation (hydropower systems)
- COVAP Division 1: French construction code for steam generators or superheated water boilers with smoke tubes
- COVAP Division 2: French construction code for steam generators or superheated water boilers with water tubes
- CODRES Division 1: French construction code for vertical, flat-bottomed, cylindrical storage tanks
- CODRES Division 2: maintenance recommendations for vertical, flat-bottomed, cylindrical storage tanks
- Pressure Equipment Maintenance Specifications: maintenance recommendations for pressure equipment
- Composite Pipe Specifications: design and manufacturing recommendations for composite piping networks
- Materials Specifications: requirements relating to the use of materials in application of CODAP Divisions 1 & 2, CODETI Division 1 and COVAP Divisions 1 & 2.
ASME standards for pressure equipment manufacturers:
- ASME standards are international benchmarks for all technicians and engineers responsible for manufacturing pressurised devices. In many business segments, these standards are legal requirements for production.